Welcome Meeting Planners!
My goal is to:
1. Make your job easier from the selection process, to contract execution, coordination and delivery of the program
2. Provide additional benefits that exceed your expectations whether program customization, pre and post-program offerings, helping you promote the event, or something special for your event
3. Assist you in creating a memorable event that leaves your audience inspired to overcome the obstacles in their lives, take action, create success and live their dreams.
“As the coordinator of the event, I appreciated her professionalism and attention to detail. She spent extra time tailoring the presentation to our audience and working with me in advance on logistics to ensure a seamless delivery.”
Leslie D. Pham
Here’s what you need if you are pitching Lori as a keynote speaker for your upcoming event.
We’ve prepared these documents to make it easy for busy meeting and event planners to download and print the materials you need to present Lori as the keynote speaker for your next event.
Fill out the Speaker Inquiry Form or call us directly at 720-346-4640 to begin the booking process
After you book:
Here’s what you’ll need after you’ve booked Lori
Documents and Photos for downloading:
- Lavaliere or wireless microphone
- Projector (Lori brings her own laptop)
- Table or podium for laptop (Lori will bring her remote)
- Audio/CD Player (if Lori is singing for your event)
- Flip Chart (seminars/workshops only)
- 6-8′ table set up at room entrance or in hallway outside event room
- Bottled water at podium
Product Volume Discounts:
Now that you’ve booked Lori to speak for your event. You are entitled to receive volume discounts on her books and additional continuing education products for your attendees. Email us to get details on volume discounts and add Lori’s books in your registration packet or as giveaways for conference attendees.
Pre and Post-Event Articles:
Lori will provide articles for you to print in your company, or conference newsletter prior to her presentation, and again as a follow up to her speech. These articles help to reinforce her message and provide attendees with additional tips and techniques as they embrace empowerment and balance.