Keynote Speaker, Executive Performance Coach, Award-Winning Author
Lori Hanson, The Success Whisperer, is passionate about helping executives and business owners to define, believe, create and live a life that fuels and nourishes—even excites you. She is an expert at helping you navigate from the heart (getting out of your head) to be in flow.
She spent thirty years climbing the ladder in Corporate America, in technology sales and although she enjoyed financial success and loyal clients, it was never enough. When health issues led to a new journey that brought healing from bulimia and the addictive behaviors she used to numb out, she wrote her first book. Then she left to follow her heart and pursue her passion as a keynote/motivational speaker.
A Performance Coach for executives and leaders she founded Lori Hanson International (LHI) and inspires clients through her transformational coaching programs, mastermind and women’s retreats. Much more than a life or business coach, Lori integrates holistic nutrition, mindset and strategy to build the foundation for success. Clients learn to sharpen their competitive edge and create powerful results often bigger than they expected to achieve.
The author of five books including Stress Survival Kit for the Alpha Female, and a media favorite, Lori has appeared on radio and television programs internationally and has been featured in Essence, New Living Magazine, Wellness Women 40 and Beyond and monthly newspaper columns to bring awareness to the risks of overloaded living. She offers strategies to live a MAGNIFICENT life.
A Certified Jack Canfield Success Principles Trainer, Lori speaks for conferences, corporations, leadership retreats, women’s events, and annual sales meetings. She has a unique ability to bring East and West together in a highly dynamic and entertaining style.
Did You Know?
- Lori is the founder and CEO of Shewolf Press, her publishing company.
- She founded Lori Hanson International (LHI) and supports women with her keynote programs, women’s events, and performance coaching programs female business executives and owners. She adds her unique approach of holistic nutrition and “gut health,” to build the foundation for outrageous success.
- Lori has studied with Julia Ross’ The Mood Cure Professional Training for amino acid supplementation and incorporates nutritional therapy to balance brain mood neurotransmitters.
- She supports business women and helps them eliminate distractions and excuses that hold them back from taking action toward the BIG goals and dreams they want to reach.
- She is the founder of Performance Coaching Mastermind Groups. Coaching clients participate in monthly Mastermind sessions and enjoy the benefits from the support, encouragement and collaboration with other like-minded go-getters.
- As a keynote speaker she delivers inspiration and laughter with her unfiltered view of life and her open, honest style. A renowned leader in her field, she entertains attendees at women’s conferences, corporations, wellness events, executive retreats and sales meetings.
Lori grew up in Michigan, Columbus Ohio and Chicago Illinois. She spent 16 years in Denver, before heading to Southern California where formed Learn2Balance, (now Lori Hanson International) and she left corporate America. An avid golfer and gourmet vegan cook, she returned to Colorado because of her love for the Rocky Mountains where her spirit comes alive. She’s committed to healthy living, sans processed sugar and alcohol. She values her role as a leader and walks her talk.
She is a member of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (CWCC), National Speakers Association (NSA), National Association of Female Executives (NAFE), Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA), Author U, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) and Denver Museum of Nature & Science, United States Golf Association (USGA). She served on the Executive Board of the Denver Metro Chapter of iaedp (Int’l Assoc of Eating Disorder Professionals) and was President of Colorado Healthcare Information and Systems Society (CHIMSS). She is an active supporter of K9sforWarriors, Cleo Parker Robinson Dance and other arts and animal causes.
A passionate animal lover, from dogs to horses, whales, wolves and dolphins, Lori rescued two Malamutes, Kiska (left) and Niko (right) who were in need of a home at the age of six. She has a wicked sense of humor and loves to let her inner child out to play whenever she can.